- Keep your dog safe & secure in your yard
- Give your dog more freedom & exercise
- It’s affordable
- More reliable than wireless systems
- We carry high quality products
- Quotes are custom and based on your specific needs
- We will train you & your dog on how to use the fence
- We do it right with professional equipment
- Installed in one day
- Simply unplug and take the fence system with you if you move
We install at homes and cabins all over Minnesota and Eastern North Dakota. We will travel as far as the job takes us and we are happy to offer you a dog containment system that is affordable and of high quality.
- Anti Run through technology for stubborn dogs
- No punishment for coming back into your yard
- Rechargeable waterproof collar
- Smaller collar than industry average
- Additional / replacement collars are $145
- Adjustable correction settings per dog
- 5 lb+ dogs have great success.
- up to 20% more space than traditional yards
- training in 1 day by professional dog trainer
- dogs can skip through the boundary and be free to roam the neighborhood
- When dogs come back into the yard they are punished
- less yard more interference with other barriers
- pinch points on sides of yards where fence signal gets too close to home
- Bulky collars that require batteries
- replacement collars are $300+
- multiple training visits and charge extra
Our most popular system includes a convenient rechargeable collar. It also has the “Yardmax” mode that prevents your dog from bolting through the perimeter of your yard. If you think your dog may be a little stubborn or you like the convenience of a rechargeable collar, then this system is for you.
System & installation in typical yards of 1 acre or less | $1300- $1400
Extra collars | $145.95
Deposits are non refundable and non transferable to another calendar year.
Service calls for fence repair | $1/mile round trip plus $100/hour from the time we leave until the time we return back to Prairie Peak.
We offer no warranties on fence service repair. We can rebury a brand new wire around the entire property at a lump sum cost usually around $800-$1100 depending on the size of the yard.
One of the few kennels we’ve ever used where the dogs actually get excited to go! Most of the past experiences we had to pull our dogs out of the car and force them, shaking like a leaf, into the dreaded kennel. Not so with the warm friendly environment at Prairie Peak!