- At Prairie Peak, we are by appointment only. We appreciate notice of pickup and drop off changes. Late fee is $5.00 for every 15 minutes past appointment time, and charge starts after 5 minutes of being late.
- Appointment times are daily: 7am – 12noon & 4pm, – 7pm
- Pricing for Daycare is $15/day(1 dog), $22.50(2 dogs), $30/day(3 dogs) for any days your dog is playing at Prairie Peak and is applied to the first day of drop off regardless of what time you drop off. You can buy packages to discount this cost if you buy 10,20,or 40 days in advance.
- For each night your dog stays the overnight fee is $15/night per dog, half price additional dogs***, or if additional dogs but separate kennels it’s $15/night per dog per kennel. The overnight rate extends until next morning at 11 am. If you pickup your dog before 11 am, there is no daycare charge that day. If picking up at 11 am or after, there is the next day daycare rate applied.
Here’s an example for one dog: Friday drop off at 7 am pickup Saturday at 5 pm = $15 for daycare Friday, $15 for overnight Friday, $15 daycare Saturday = $45Friday drop off at 630 pm and pickup Sunday 630 pm = $15 for daycare Friday, $15 for overnight Friday, $15 daycare Saturday, $15 for overnight Saturday, $15 for daycare Sunday = $75
- ***All families with multiple dogs get half price for any additional dogs for daycare. To be eligible for half price additional dogs overnight boarding charge, the dogs must be able to share a single kennel, sleep together, and eat together. If a second kennel is needed for any reason, both dogs will be charged as a single dog for the entire stay.
- Emergency or after hours dog transportation, dog pick up, or dog drop off, is $75 per time regardless of reason.
- Transportation costs are $0.75/mile round trip
- Puppies must be at least 10 weeks of age and have first round of Distemper and Bordetella. Adult dogs must have up to date Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella vaccines.
- We require 48 hours notice of cancellation. We do understand things happen and we will provide grace to first time cancellations that are less than 48 hours. If a cancellation happens a second time less than 48 hours, we will charge one full day of all scheduled reservation services. We just need notice!
- Please only bring: food, bedding, collar, leash, shot records.
- Please don’t bring water bottles, harnesses, large dog beds, food bowls, large kennels.
- If your dog is not able to be around other dogs for any reason, a Privacy Package upgrade will be charged. Prairie Peak will attempt to contact owner to discuss the charge and get approval, if contact cannot be made, the charge stands. Collars are required and must fit properly so they cannot slip off or a rental collar charge will be required. Harnesses, choke chains or prongs are not usable as collars. Prairie Peak Kennels will attempt to contact owners via phone and email to notify them of these charges. If contact is not successful, the charges are still applied.
- We accept cash, check, and credit card transactions. Payment is required before dogs can be picked up.
- Packages are non refundable, but transferable, and never expire.
- No e-collar’s will be used on dogs without the owner’s consent first.
- Accident/illness policy: By dropping off your dog you understand and agree to the terms of the accident policy that is separatly linked in the website.
- We are closed to the public for drop offs and pickups but are still caring for your dog on the following holidays:
New Years Day
Questions? Call us! 320.633.7325