LATE FEE $5.00 EVERY 15 MINUTES
CHARGE STARTS AFTER 5 MINUTES LATE. MINIMUM 1 HOUR NOTICE REQUIRED IF PLANS CHANGE TO AVOID LATE FEES.
48 HOUR NOTICE OF CANCELLATION
EMERGENCY PICK UP/DROP OFF – $75
COLLAR REQUIREMENT – $3/DAY COLLAR RENTAL
PPK IS CLOSED FOR PICK UP/ DROP OFF ON THE FOLLOWING HOLIDAYS:
NEW YEAR’S DAY
Pricing for daycare is $16/day(1 dog), $24/day(2 dog), $32/day(3 dog) for any days your dog is playing at Prairie Peak and is applied to the first day of drop off regardless of what time you drop off. You can buy packages to discount this cost if you buy 10, 20, or 40 days in advance.
For each night your dog stays the overnight fee is $18/night per dog, half price for additional dogs***, or if additional dogs but separate kennels it’s $18/night per dog per kennel. The overnight rate extends until the next morning at 11am. If you pick up your dog before 11am, there is no daycare charge that day. If you pick up your dog at 11am or after, there is the next day daycare rate applied.
All families with multiple dogs get half price for any additional dogs for daycare. To be eligible for half price additional dogs overnight boarding charge, the dogs must be able to share a single kennel, sleep together, and eat together. If a second kennel is needed for any reason, both dogs will be charged as a single dog for the entire stay.
Puppies must be at least 10 weeks of age and have their first round of Distemper and Bordetella. Adult dogs must have up to date Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella vaccines.
We require a 48 hours notice of cancellation. We do understand things happen and we will provide grace to first time cancellations that are less than 48 hours. If cancellation happens a second time less than 48 hours, we will charge the one full day of all scheduled reservation services. We just need notice,
Please only bring: food, bedding, collar, leash, and shot records.
Please leave at home: water bottles, harnesses, large dog beds, food bowls, large kennels.
If your dog is not able to be around other dogs for any reason, a Privacy Package upgrade will be charged. Prairie Peak will attempt to contact the owner to discuss the charge and get approval, if contact cannot be made, the charge will stand. Collars are required. Choke chains or prongs are not usable as collars. Prairie Peak Kennels will attempt to contact owners via phone and email to notify them of these charges. If contact is not successful, the charges are still applied.
We accept cash, check, and credit card transactions. Payment is required before dogs can be picked up.
Packages are non refundable, but transferable, and never expire.
- At Prairie Peak, we are by appointment only. We require notice of pickup and drop off changes
- Training stay rates include boarding accommodations along with training. A $200 ticket is required to reserve a specific spot on our training stay schedule. Tickets are non refundable and non transferable to other dates.
- A prepayment charge for a full 1 hour training session will be applied before scheduling the 1 hr session. Charges will be in increments of 15 min after the initial first hour.
- We are not responsible for damage to the items you bring
- Emergency or after hours dog transportation, dog pick up, or dog drop off, is $75 per time regardless of reason.
- Transportation costs are $0.75/mile round trip
- Please only bring: food, bedding, collar, leash, shot records.
- Please don’t bring water bottles, harnesses, large dog beds, food bowls, large kennels.
- ID Collars are required and must fit properly so they cannot slip off or a rental collar charge will be required. Choke chains or prongs are not usable as daily ID collars. Prairie Peak Kennels will attempt to contact owners via phone and email to notify them of these charges. If contact is not successful, the charges are applied.
- Accident/illness policy: By dropping off your dog you understand and agree to the terms of the accident policy that is separately linked in the website.
- We accept cash, check, and credit card transactions. Payment is required before dogs can be picked up. Credit card on file is required to make any reservation.
- Owners agreement: “I understand that Prairie Peak will train my dog in industry standard training methods for Balanced dog training which means negative and positive reinforcement. I understand my dog could show signs of nervousness and insecurity as he/she learns the new “Language of Obedience”. I promise to continue these training methods and daily training sessions as they have been taught to me and to reach out to PPK if further questions arise.”